Peter Crysdale founded StrategyHack to close the divide between the startup and marketing communities in NYC. He also runs Startup Grind New York. In this episode Peter shares stories, tactics, and useful resources for entrepreneurs.
- The Atlantic: Article about how we could have a better web (no ads!).
- Peter was the CEO of The Green Economy
- Biz vs Dev on Speaking Plainly
- One Medical Group (offices where you get proper, pleasant treatment)
- Paul Graham: Maker’s Schedule. Manager’s Schedule
- LaunchLM - Paid Internship. Mik’s hiring!
- The Scaffold
- Joaquin Phoenix starred in Her (not She)
- Jared Sinclair (created Unread, an RSS reader) wrote about his App Store sales
- Noah Kagan
- Early Adopter Network: NYU startup that helps you do QA by recruiting students to test your product. (Via: Hackers of NY)
- The Test Tube (monthly NYC meetup on testing UX)
- Product Hunt
- Duck Duck Go’s Don’t Track Us Campaign
- Peter runs the NYC chapter of Startup Grind
- Mark Suster: Why You Need to Take 50 Coffee Meetings
Find Peter elsewhere: